Messages in the Reservations flow are created in advance depending on the default behaviour set by your rules. This means that they have to be generated.
Messages are generated when:
- There is a new accepted reservation (detected from the Events flow).
- There is a new cancelled reservation (detected from the Events flow).
- An alteration request was accepted (detected from the Events flow).
- A rule from the Reservations flow was activated.
- A rule from the Reservations flow was deactivated.
- You have manually requested the update of the schedule for a reservation.
This ensures that the timeline will accurately reflect the scheduled messages, while giving you a complete freedom to bind the Reservations flow to your will.
If anything seems odd, do not hesitate to press the "Update Schedule" button to manually request the regeneration of your scheduled messages.